COVID-19 assessments will be conducted at Avalon Medical
For patients who feel they fit the definition criteria for testing will be offered COVID-19 assessments at Avalon Medical.
- Patients will be triaged by phone
- Patients will be instructed to arrive by car and remain in their car at a specific time
- You will be attended by staff in full PPE
- You must self-isolate until you have been given the all-clear
- Results can take up to 24 hours
We will respond to phone, emails, and ManageMyHealth messages.
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453
Changes you will notice in the practice:
- We now have an intercom system at the main door entrance
- Side entrances remain closed until further notice
- Permanent perspex screen at reception
- Reduced seating in the waiting areas
We will continue offering virtual consultations by phone based on screening and clinical discretion by your doctor.
What are you looking for?