COVID-19 assessments are being conducted at our RED Zone
Wearing a mask is essential
For patients who feel they fit the definition criteria for testing will be offered COVID-19 assessments at Avalon Medical.
- Patients must ring ahead to make an appointment - walk-ins are not available
- Patients will be instructed to go directly to the entrance of our RED Zone and NOT to enter our GREEN Zone reception area.
- These appointments are for COVID-19 assessment only and not for any other general assessment
- Results can take up to 48 hours
NB: Other conditions will not be assessed during this visit - you will need to be further assessed in our GREEN Zone AFTER you have returned a COVID-19 NEGATIVE result.
We will respond to phone, emails, and ManageMyHealth messages.
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453
Changes you will notice in the practice:
- We have designated the main arrival & reception area as a GREEN Zone
- The front facing entrance will lead you to our RED Zone
- Side entrances remain closed until further notice
- Permanent perspex screen at reception
- Reduced seating in the waiting areas
We will continue offering virtual consultations by phone based on screening and clinical discretion by your doctor.
What are you looking for?